Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 3 November 2013

An 'in-between-post'

Dear all,

What many commenters have noticed is that in my posts, I often link climate change to my personal life and ideas. The reason for that is not that I enjoy talking about myself, but that I want to engage you as a reader. I would like you to translate the issues I address to the areas in your life that might be affected by climate and environmental change. I would like you to realise that climate change is not a 'ver van mijn bed show' (the incomparable perfect Dutch expression, the explanation of which you'll find here) but that its implications extend beyond a possible interaction with the topic in your professional life, into your everyday one.

To nudge you into that direction of thought, my next topic: wine. All of my readers are adults, and based on casual surveying among my peers, I think it is safe to say that there are several of you that enjoy the occasional glass... So check in soon for a new post on grapes and winter!




No comments:

Post a Comment